RULE 1 - ORDERING PROCESS
FAB Candles SA has 2 ways for Ordering Products
1 - The Customer is to place the order via our Cart on our Website and receive the Invoice and Banking Details for payment.
2 - Orders and Queries can be sent directly via email at email@example.com and FAB Candles SA will process the order and send the invoice to you with the banking details.
- All correct information and requests to be clearly stated or FAB Candles SA will not be able to process your order correctly and thus will cause a delay in dispatching your order.
- FAB Candles SA have the right to reject an order or part of the order and any funds paid for that order will be refunded to the Customer and FAB Candles SA will have no further liability to the Customer in relation to that order or part of the order.
- Customers are to make 100% sure of the colour they are ordering as FAB Candles SA will not be responsible if you order RED and we send you RED and you wanted RED WINE - FAB Candles SA will not accept any colour Candle Returns.
- A New order for the correct Colour to be placed and paid for by the customer
- NO Refunds will be done for incorrect colour ordered.
RULE 2 - COMMUNICATION
- When a Customer creates an Account with FAB Candles SA the Customer will have the option to either sign up for a Newsletter or not.
- Customers may unsubscribe to our Newsletters at any time.
- A Newsletter will be sent out to Customers once a month only, unless there are specials or competitions on at that particular time.
- Newsletters may include in Sales, Marketing & Competitions.
- Other communication may include in Order and Account Status information.
- FAB Candles SA will strictly not share or disclose your personal information to any 3rd party or other affiliates.
RULE 3 - PRICING
- All Prices displayed on FAB Candles SA Store is in ZAR (South African Rand).
- Currency Conversion take place online at the rate applicable at the time of the Purchase.
- FAB Candles SA have the right to change any prices at our Online Store at any time without prior notice.
- FAB Candles SA have the right to amend the pricing on the Invoice before sent to the Customer should there be an increase.
- All Invoices are to be paid within 5 days, should payment not be received within 5 days your order will be Cancelled, you will be liable to re-order and pay the price as per the website at the time.
- NO exceptions will be accepted.
RULE 4 - INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- All International Orders will be sent on an Exwork Basis.
- FAB Candles SA will send out a Quotation for any Fees, Charges, Tarriffs, Seafreight, Airfreight, Handling Fees and duties for all International Orders.
- International Orders will only be dispatched 2 weeks after the payment has reflected in our accounts.
- All Paperwork once the order is ready and collected will be sent to the Customer.
- All Delivery Addresses and contact information to be correct - FAB Candles SA will charge an additional fee should we need to amend the paperwork once it has been drawn up.
- Once the Order has been placed with FAB Candles SA - No cancellations will be accepted.
- No International returns will be accepted.
RULE 5 - PAYMENTS
- All Payments strictly to be paid into our account before any goods are dispatched.
- FAB Candles SA will not be held responsible should the Customer pay funds into the incorrect account if the correct details were supplier by FAB Candles SA.
- Goods will not be dispatched until the funds are visible in FAB Candles SA banking Account.
- FAB Candles SA will not accept any cash through the mail.
- Proof of payment to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org & Ref to be the Invoice or Order Number.
- Payments can take up to 2-3 days to reflect in our account depending on whom you bank with as FAB Candles SA banks with First National Bank.
- Orders will only be dispatched when the monies reflect in our account - this is unfortunately a strict policy as we have encountered issues in the past and stop and return payments done.
- Credit's will be done on the 25th of the month should your order be cancelled or approved by FAB Candles SA.
RULE 6 - STOCK
- FAB Candles SA does not keep all the stock at hand that appear on the online store due to us being a small online business.
- If the product that you have ordered is not available at the time of the order, FAB Candles SA will contact the Customer immediately to advise of the delay and when to expect the Order to be sent.
- FAB Candles SA may at any time change the range of products or Specification of any products at any time without prior notice.
- Take note of the Lead Times on all our Products to avoid dissappointment.
RULE 7 - CANCELLATIONS
- FAB Candles SA reserves the right to cancel an order that FAB Candles SA believe to be fraudalent or inappropriate.
- FAB Candles SA reserves the right to cancel any customers orders should we have discontinued the products - regardless whether the customer has already paid for the item FAB Candles SA has the right to cancel the order and the Customer will be refunded for the item.
- No Cancellations will be accepted for Specially made candles after the Customer has paid and approved the layout sent to the customer for approval.
- Orders that are placed and have not been paid for within 5 days of ordering, FAB Candles SA will cancel the order and the Customer must replace the order.
- A Customer cannot ask for old Pricing if the order was not paid within 5 days of ordering and the customer will be liable to pay the new price. (Should there have been a price increase within that time period)